Saturday, June 28, 2008

kids

when i tell my fren wat is my job now,many of them will give me a ?? face,haha! coz they not believe a ppl like me can be a teacher,yaya! teacher! even myself also not so believe! but.. i realy is a teacher, a kindergarten teacher.. i agree at 1st i jz doin ntg and go n try this job,coz when i small my ambition is a teacher also, but i never tink tat i ll b a teacher 1 day,even jz a kindergarten teacher.. say honestly, this job realy very happy, coz you will c the cute kids. u can c many thing tat u and your fren also din hv de.. the most easy example, if they fight 2day, 2moro they will fren bc.how bout us? can v do this?even you wana to fren bc also,how bout ur fren?when the kids do wrong, they ll say sorry,but 4 us, v noe tat v should say sorry, but sometime v dun1 to say, coz v feel 'no face!'is it true?everyday looks like i m teaching the kids, but sometimes i also learn from the kids..if u dun believe, jz try 2 play v the kids, u ll noe it!

No comments: