Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008


this is my chrisrmas look,act tat time i am very very tired d... bt still act like full of ENERGY!haha!





cute??


this is our christmas cake




my second christmas present,act not somebody give me 1,is my lucky draw...





jiang jiang!!! all my christmas present....... on my bed..





this is all the present inside my shop,bt not 4 custermor,is 4 ourselves...i like the colour very much!can u guess which 1 is from mine?hehe...
Finally,christmas is gone,coming up nx is our beloved CNY,2008 CNY i was very very buzy,dunoe how bout 2009?wat i noe is sure i ll very very tired,coz hv 2 work!so pity!2008 christmas realy very nice,all of us go celebrate,i tink tis is our 1st time all celabrate 2gether,good job!all my dear fren!haha!tx for all the present o!Merry Christmas


















No comments: